Content experiences to tell your brand story
Content: the starting point
Content—consisting of two types: product and destination—should come together to tell your unique brand story.
- Your brand’s “product” content All of your brand-owned content, focused on the specific product being delivered—blog posts, promotional videos, brochures—is always front and center.
- Approach Guides’ “destination” content Supporting your brand content, our expert-voice content brings the travel destination to light, providing insights into all that makes that particular place unique.
Making it special: from content to “content experiences”
Creating content-driven engagements—what we call “content experiences”—that resonate requires something more that just content itself:
- Impeccably designed The content must be displayed in a modern, intuitive interactive style.
- Story oriented Content must be given context, revealing compelling information and insights to the guest.
- Personalized It should be personal, consistent throughout an interaction (eg. from email to landing page) and closely tied to guests’ experiences.
- Conversion ready Relevant calls to action should direct guests accordingly.
A vast library of multimedia destination content provides support
- Supporting your in-house brand content Our destination content library is designed to support and amplify your in-house content. Accordingly, it allows you to seamlessly search, organize and integrate both brand and destination content.
- Multimedia The library encompasses the range of media—videos, audio (podcasts and music playlists), images, articles, books, films and maps—to make for the most engaging, dynamic experience.
- Curated for quality We showcase the highest-quality production content from leading authorities: BBC, The Guardian, National Geographic, VICE, UNESCO, New York Times, TED, NPR and leading museums, cultural organizations & universities. Further, our curated model allows us to be responsive to client destination or experience coverage.
- Focused on destinations’ quintessential aspects We eschew to-do-list style content in favor of more engaging, thoughtful pieces on what makes specific destinations unique across 15 subject areas: food, history, music, local personalities, art, architecture, etc. Think of it as revealing the magic of the place.
- Comprehensive Accessible through our content optimization platform, the library holds 60,000 (and continuously growing) pieces of multimedia content for destinations throughout the world.
Travel advisor looking to inspire your clients?